Running Time 2 hours 28 mins (inc 14 min intermission), 2 mins longer than last night.
Latest start tonight - Bad weather, and of course the four shows at The Public that all start at 8pm on a Friday night, make the lobby PACKED.
Audience was fantastic - VERY vocal. We think the two minutes that were added to act one tonight were because of having to hold for laughter, especially in the first scene and the party scene.
Lines were good tonight again. We're onna email some cast regarding specific sections or specific cues that are consistently being missed.
The Public Ops crew was on their A-Game tonight: they shoveled pigeon alley for us so the actors weren't trudging to the rabbi room through snow. We're gonna take a look at it when we get there tomorrow morning - we might see if they'll throw down salt if it seems slick.
Any word on the work call on Sunday PM? Or should we remove the sink and wall unit?
Kia changed the fade times on LX 104 from 8 to 5.
1. So based on a rewrite in Act I, Scene 2, we have cut sound Q21.
2. The women's dressing room page system is now working - someone had just turned the dial away from Shiva and that dial is tricky. We took care of it.
1. Menorah #10 was SMASHED.
2. The past two nights, for some strange reason, the creamer has 'squirted' like it always has. Weird.
1. Let's chat regarding the sour apple mix. Hopefully it was better tonight.
2. We will pick up more white napkins.
3. We should get a new water cooler before the show.
4. Let's also clean out the fridge tomorrow in between shows so we don't have to do it on Sunday.