FRIDAY 12/5, 2008
Running time: 2 hours 43 (4 minutes shorter) including 13 minute intermission.
The audience seemed responsive; but we need to make sure the boilers are off and the AC is on every night as part of pre-show set up.
Lights: LX Designers will meet tomorrow in the Shiva at 6:30 to fix a few focus issues. Then from 7:30-7:45 will adjust the lighting in the bathroom scene using stand-ins for actors.
Costumes: Costume Designer is going to talk to "Susan" re: getting wet; stage management is going to place the bin backstage and get a plastic pitcher.
1. Broke the second menorah. What do we do for tomorrow?
2. We are going to scotch tape the cell phone screens – they’re all throwing reflections.
3. We need four heavier-duty coffee mugs. The ones now are a little too light are getting knocked over super easily.
1. We will NOT be preseting the poster on stage. "Doug" must take it on.
2. We need to get a new water cooler.
3. New coffee mugs; less coffee.
4. Add preset: plastic pitcher and plastic tub at intermission.